In the first months of living in the city, I walked a couple of miles every weekend, trying to cover every neighborhood.
In this illustrated map I picked some of my favorite landmarks I saw along my walks. See if you can find an easter egg I planted – my favorite dumpling restaurant in the city. It was pretty far from where I lived but I think I went at least once a month. No regrets
• Printed on thick, high-quality, archival grade paper with matte finish
• Giclée printing quality
• Alder, semi-hardwood frame
• .75” thick frame
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
If your print comes misprinted or damaged in transit, send an email to [email protected] within 7 days of delivery. You can choose either of the following options:
- I send a replacement at no cost to you, no need to return the original print.
- Return the print for a refund. You will be responsible for the return shipping. The refund will be issued within 7 business days after I receive the returned print.
I don’t accept returns, exchanges or cancellations for reasons other than misprint or damage.
Hi there 👋 ! My name is Yi Ren. I am a designer and illustrator in Oakland, California. Before moving to Oakland in 2020, I lived in San Francisco, Boston, Beijing and Harbin, China. My passion in life is dumplings 🥟
Find more about me here, or connect with me on Instagram!
Great quality print. It’s looking beautiful on my wall!