There are a lot of traditions around the Chinese new year (aka spring festival, lunar new year) season. With my family it involves decorating the house, making dumplings, wearing red socks for good luck, elders giving children red envelops filled with money (my favorite part), and visiting relatives.
I have been doing some of that with close friends in past years, but obviously not possible this year. So here’s me imagining it 🙂
• Printed on thick, high-quality, archival grade paper with matte finish
• Giclée printing quality
• Alder, semi-hardwood frame
• .75” thick frame
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
If your print comes misprinted or damaged in transit, send an email to [email protected] within 7 days of delivery. You can choose either of the following options:
- I send a replacement at no cost to you, no need to return the original print.
- Return the print for a refund. You will be responsible for the return shipping. The refund will be issued within 7 business days after I receive the returned print.
I don’t accept returns, exchanges or cancellations for reasons other than misprint or damage.
Hi there 👋 ! My name is Yi Ren. I am a designer and illustrator in Oakland, California. Before moving to Oakland in 2020, I lived in San Francisco, Boston, Beijing and Harbin, China. My passion in life is dumplings 🥟
Find more about me here, or connect with me on Instagram!
S. R. –
Love it. Please make it into post cards or something so I can send it to all my family!